Course Cancellation Policy
All registrations are final. We do not issue refunds
(See our Reschedule Policy below)
If you cancel or do not attend the class you have registered for, you will forfeit your entire course fee.
Course Reschedule Policy
All registrations are final. No refunds will be issued.
You may reschedule your course by calling or emailing us at least 3 business days prior to your scheduled course date. There is no fee for rescheduling a course prior to 3 days from the start date.
If you reschedule your course fewer than 3 business days prior to the course start date, you will be charged $25.00 per reschedule.
Course must be rescheduled and attended within 30 days from the original start date.
Up to two reschedule requests will be honored per course.
Please email or call us if you need to re-schedule.
Course Late Arrival
If you are more than 10 minutes late, you will be not be admitted into class and you must reschedule (reschedule fee applies).
Complaints about services that are not related to an American Heart Association course can be submitted by phone, fax, e-mail or letter.
Complaints about issues concerning American Heart Association courses, instructors, instructor candidates, Regional Faculty, Training Center Faculty or Training Center Coordinator may be submitted to the Training Center in writing and must contain the following information:
- The name and address of the person making the complaint. Complainants may not remain anonymous
- The name and address of the person and/or organization against which the complaint is made
- A detailed written description of the dispute, complaint, or problem (who, what, when, where, and why)
- Reference to the appropriate rule, standard, and/or guidelines related to the matter, if known
- Copies of all related correspondence, records and other documentation
Carilion Clinic Life Support Training
c/0 Eric Mead
933 S Jefferson Street
Roanoke, VA 24016